Looking for a New Career?
Aftercare provides FREE Personal Care Certification Training CLICK HERE to apply. More Than a Job – Own Part of the Company
We believe our employees should share the success of our company in a tangible way.
Over 84% of our employees have been with Aftercare more than two years. Studies have shown that consistent and committed staffing is the greatest indicator of excellent care. Ownership instills consistent commitment.
That is why Aftercare is Employee Owned. Through a program called an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), ownership is conveyed to our employees throughout their career. It is our belief that ownership develops interest and pride in our company by its owners — our employees. By participating in the ESOP program, employees benefit financially and our clients benefit from an ownership-based commitment to excellence. Everyone has a stake in positive outcomes for our clients and our employee partners.
If you would like to own a part of your future, CLICK HERE to apply.
Aftercare Nursing Services is an employee-owned, locally-operated provider of medical and non-medical home care services and is one of Western New York’s premier healthcare providers.
Every member of our team is committed to achieving our mission of providing high quality, client-centered health every day.
Home Health Care
Traumatic Brain Injury
Nursing Home Transition & Diversion
How We Care
Aftercare Nursing Services, as a Licensed Home Care Services Agency embraces a wide range of values to support the best possible care for our clients. These include:
- Providing a dedicated team that works closely with our clients to address their changing needs.
- Ensuring round-the-clock, seven-day availability by trained professionals in a variety of disciplines to serve the needs of our clients and their families.
- Offering free training for those committed to a career in health care including certification.
- Going the extra mile for our staff, promoting their professional growth as well as recognition of each individual and their unique needs. Employee support as a core value.
- Embracing new technologies to deliver safer and better care.
Our Contact Details
Aftercare Nursing Services has three locations in the Western New York Area.
We service Buffalo, Jamestown, Niagara Falls and surrounding areas.
You may contact any of our office locations.
Niagara Falls Office
Walden Training Center